Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) provides an opportunity for employers to invest in their workforce, with help from the government.
COJG will provide direct financial support to private-sector, individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees. It will be available to small, medium and large businesses with a plan to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees, and will:
- Provides financial supports per person for training costs.
- Require training to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer.
If you're an employer with a particular skills demand, the Canada-Ontario Job Grant might be right for you. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
To participate in placements employers must:
- Be licensed to operate in Ontario
- Maintain appropriate WSIB or alternate workplace safety insurance coverage
- Have adequate 3rd party general liability insurance
- Not currently involved in layoffs
COJG Application Form
YSB - :ITO 2.0
301 Moodie Drive, Suite 203
Kanata, Ontario K2H 9C4
YSB Employment Services
1355 Bank Street, Suite 703
Ottawa, Ontario K1H 8K7
Employment Ontario Programs