A message from YSB/ITO Employment Services:
Thank you, for your visit today. Given the latest developments regarding COVID-19, and taking into consideration the Ottawa Public Health guidelines, we would like to advise you of the following:
- To access services, please call or email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (1355 Bank St)
- 613.236.8244 (1355 Bank St)
- Previously scheduled appointments with our staff will be moving to phone/online formats. Please reach out to your caseworker if you have not been contacted yet
We appreciate your understanding of the current situation, and look forward to continuing supporting your employment, hiring and training needs.
YSB/ITO Employment Services - Community Resources:
If you are a young adult from 15-29 living in Ontario, unemployed and not returning to school or looking for assistance in acquiring or polishing the skills you need to be successful in today's workforce YSB - :ITO 2.0 offers a full range of services to aid you in achieving your goals.
To register for an upcoming Session for the Youth Job Connection Program, please click the button below:
As you know, we are going through an unprecedented public health crisis as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
This has resulted in a number of preventative steps being taken, including the recommendation not to hold gatherings and practice social distancing. The health and safety of our clients and staff remains our priority.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Youth Job Connection:
The Youth Connection program offers youth in Ottawa ages 15 to 29 access to paid pre-employment training, job opportunities, and mentorship programs.
Through Youth Job Connection, you get:
- A minimum of 60 hours paid training to prepare you for the workplace
- Access to a network of employment opportunities
- Mentorship, job-coaching and help with the transition from school to work, or to ongoing employment once the program ends
Youth Job Connection Summer:
High school students in Ottawa from ages 15-18 facing barriers and need support transitioning between school and work can enroll in job opportunities after school through our centers or any service provider offering Youth Job Connection in their community. Students that take this program will also be able to access summer work opportunities.
Get a summer job – with paid training – if you’re:
- A high school student
- 15 to 18 years old
- Facing challenges such as poverty, homelessness, a disability or mental health issue.
When summer’s over, you can also get help finding part-time, after-school jobs.
For more information on Youth Programs and services click here.
YSB - :ITO 2.0
301 Moodie Drive, Suite 203
Kanata, Ontario K2H 9C4
YSB Employment Services
1355 Bank Street, Suite 703
Ottawa, Ontario K1H 8K7