- This event has passed.
Neil Squire Working Together Webinar Series: Stress Management
July 26, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Stress is an unavoidable reality that we all share. It is very important therefore that we have healthy coping strategies during times of stress, some of which you will learn about in this webinar. The webinar will include the following topics on stress:
- Effects of Stress
- Recognizing: Physiological Signs of Stress and Your triggers
- Window of Tolerance (WOT)
- Healthy Coping Strategies Such As: Practicing Self Care: Exercise, Sleep and Healthy Eating Habits, Emotional Regulation through Practicing Mindfulness and Combatting Negative Thoughts
Please join our national Working Together team for a webinar series on a variety of topics designed to support:
- • Job Seekers with disabilities, injuries, or illnesses
• People who face barriers and challenges to employment
• Businesses interested in hiring or supporting their existing staff
There is no cost in attending our webinar series. You may register for all or some of the webinars.
Please click here to register for this event.