At Costco Wholesale, we’re dedicated to providing our members with the highest level of customer service. We’re looking to add Bilingual and Unilingual English, dynamic and personable individuals to our team of inbound member service agents.
Status: Seasonal Contract Position-Contract ends on or before January 15, 2023
Location: Ottawa West (Nepean)
Requirements: Bilingualism (Preferred)/Unilingual
Hours of Operation that you must have availability for:
- Monday - Friday from 7:45am to 10:15 pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 7:45 am to 7:15 pm
You can look forward to:
- A fun, fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to help others through offering excellent member service
- Continued coaching/training to help you reach goals
- Personalized mentorship and great growth potential
- Wage: $18.50-$29.95 /hour + $4/hour premium on Sundays
- FREE Costco Membership
As this is a part time seasonal contract there is no guarantee of hours, however the hours would generally range from 25-40 hours and depend on the needs of the business and you must be available during the hours of operation listed above! AS a side note. schedules are created 3 weeks in advance.
We’re looking for Bilingual or Unilingual candidates who are:
- Customer-service minded- Our member service agents act as a liaison between our members and vendors, buying teams, delivery companies and other third parties; they act as each member’s advocate.
- Flexible in scheduling and changing priorities - We work as a team and depend on our member service agents’ dedication.
- Tech-savvy- We use a variety of computer applications and resources to research each member’s inquiry. Proficiency in online ordering, Gmail and Google Drive are assets.
- Patient- Our members expect a lot of us, and we’re happy to deliver!
- Professional- We correspond with our members through phone, email and social media.
- Able to communicate effectively and who practice active listening.
- Bilingualism (preferred)
Costco’s Mission Statement & Code of Ethics:
Our Mission: To continually provide our members with quality goods and services at the lowest possible prices. In order to achieve our mission, we will conduct our business with the following Code of Ethics in mind:
- Obey the law
- Take care of our members
- Take care of our employees
- Respect our suppliers
If we do these four things throughout our organization, then we will achieve our ultimate goal, which is to reward our shareholders.
- Casual dress
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Masks are optional
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
To secure your interview time slot, please visit: https://CostcoOct.eventbrite.ca