Industry Insights Part 8: Technology Start Ups
June 30 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Technology start-up companies provide the technology of tomorrow through innovation and perseverance today. Born out of an idea, it can be exciting to watch it grow nurture and arrive at fruition with a positive impact to business or people’s lives. In Ottawa the ecosystem of start-up companies is wide and diverse. We are pleased to be able to present representatives for this high paced environment. In this one hour panel with time for Q & A, we will be discussing what’s happening now and in the future for the industry, and the associated careers.
We will be discussing topics like:
- How has covid-19 changed the sector
- What is the vision A-V going forward
- How will the industry grow in the next 5 years
- What are the labour market opportunities that will develop
- What are the new skills, education and experience needed going forward
- What are industry leaders doing to help prepare the labour force that will be needed
- What are industry leaders doing regarding retention and employee growth
Please click here to register for this event.