- This event has passed.
Bell Technical Solutions – Field Service Technicians
February 15 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please click here to register for this event.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
We are seeking dedicated employees to fulfill the role of a Field Service Technician to support our ongoing growth and development. The Field Service Technician will be installing and repairing Bell’s home phone, internet and Fibe TV.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES?
- To be the face of Bell and meet the expectations of our valued clients and customers
- Install, repair and maintain Bell’s most advanced Fiber and Copper Network
- Promote Bell services and products
- Able to work independently and offer assistance if required to fellow technicians
- Troubleshoot complex telecommunications issues using training, tools and equipment provided
- Adhere to Health & Safety Policies
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A TECHNICIAN?
- G2 driver’s license or higher
- A minimum of 6 months of Ontario driving experience
- Ability to distinguish colours
- Work in all weather conditions
- Ability to climb ladders at least 28 ft. high
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Flexible to work 48 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends
- Strong written and verbal communications
NICE TO HAVE
- Education in Electric/Electronics/Electro Mechanics
- Experience working in a trades position
- Strong customer service skills
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid Training & Tools
- Option to receive commission on sales
- Increased wage for every 1,040 hours work completed
- Guaranteed Hours
- Union Membership
- Immigration Support For Foreign Employees
- Internal Career Advancements within Bell Solutions Techniques and Bell affiliates
- Company provided Smartphone and Laptop
LOCATION: Various Locations
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday to Friday (8:00am – 9:00pm) Saturday and Sunday (8:00am – 7:00pm)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)