Help in Your Job Search
Finding your way in today’s job market can be confusing. Work with an Employment Coach to help you figure out what employers want and how to target them. Your Employment Coach will provide you the resources to help you build or enhance your resume as well as improve your job interview skills. More confidence, better opportunities.
Access to Today’s Local Employers
Our job board gives you all the tools to upload, view and respond to job postings from hundreds of local employers. From cooks to software developers to HVAC Specialists to bookkeepers, there is something for you. With built in tools to manage various versions of your resume and cover letters, our job board gives you ready access to the local employment market.
- Did you know there are programs available to help and support you in your job search?
- Did you know you may qualify for financial assistance to go back to school to start a new career?
- Have a business idea? There is help available while you get your business off the ground by providing you the knowledge, skills and confidence needed to achieve success in developing self-employment or launching an enterprise.
- Did you know you can post your resume on our Job Board where over 200 local Ottawa employers have posted over 2,000 jobs?
Going Back to School? Starting Your Own Business?
Starting over in a new career? Want to start your own business? Employment Ontario offers the Second Career program to retrain you for new career. You could receive up to $28,000 for two years of schooling. Have a great idea for a small business but need help in marketing it and creating a business plan? The Ontario Self Employment Benefit (OSEB) program could be just what you need.
Are you looking for employment opportunities?
We offer a variety of services to help you get your career on track.
- Employment and Career Exploration
- Access to employment opportunities and the hidden job market
- Access to employers through onsite recruiting and career events
- Coaching, mentoring & volunteering throughout your job search and your employment placement
- Job Placement assistance to help you to integrate back into the workforce
- Guidance and assistance in accessing education and training
- Assessment and referral to Second Career and other Employment Ontario funded programs
- Access to other community based programs and services
YSB – :ITO 2.0
301 Moodie Drive, Suite 203
Kanata, Ontario K2H 9C4