Recruitment Event – I Crave natural foods
Monday December 11, 2017
Scheduled Interviews from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
To register for this event, please email your resume to email@example.com
Please note: Only successful candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
Interview Location: 1355 Bank Street, Suite 703, Ottawa, ON K1H 8K7
Please bring the following:
- 3 Copies of your updated resume
- Picture ID containing your date of birth
- Proof of your Social Insurance Number (SIN)
I Crave Natural Foods, a proud Ontario manufacturer of gluten and nut free products, is currently looking for part time food production workers. The ideal candidates will have experience and a keen interest in all areas of a bakery operation.
Food Production Workers
Location: The position will be based at the factory located at 409 Industrial Boulevard in Ottawa.
Physical Demands: The position requires spending most hours standing. Capable of lifting (up to 60 lbs) on a regular basis.
Time: Shifts are between Monday and Saturdays, with the exception of special projects. All hours are determined by management and are subject to change at any time with adequate notice.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively participate in all production including: weighing, mixing, baking, slicing, packaging plus any other required duties.
- Assembly and cleaning of equipment.
- Maintain production area.
- Participate in our food safety programs
QUALIFICATIONS and ABILITIES: (They are looking for those who are driven to work in a challenging, yet rewarding environment with an unwavering ability to deliver, get-the-job-done, and be an invaluable addition to our team.)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities independently
- A degree or diploma related to food manufacturing is an asset
- High school diploma
- Work in a fast pace environment
- Responsible and meticulous
- Great interpersonal skills
- Prompt and reliable
- Communicate with superiors and co-workers
- Self-driven and motivated, requires minimal supervision
- Follow directions and pay attention to details
- Ownership values, with sense of self-awareness
- Assertive team player with solid work ethic and values
- Ability to work in a team